Recent posts All categories



Posting another new function, toNameCase, it works for some additional languages, but not all. It currently, supports some latin based languages and a subset of cyrillc. It should however be very easy...



Today I found myself needing a simple conversion from HTML codes such as "À" to the equivalent "À" in Pascal, so rather than re-invent the wheel I done a quick Google search only to find over complica...



Today I am releasing a new tool built specifically for setting up and running Arma 3 servers. The idea behind the tool is to make it easier for new comers to get started using the dedicated server....



Last week, my wife and I began searching for a gazebo, the tent type, we found many that looked good, but unfortunately, not exactly what we wanted. So a few days ago we had a look in the shed at th...



Hello World! I have not written any posts for quite a while and decided I needed to at least drop one now. I have been busy with various things so blogging has not been a priority unfortunately. Anyw...



I have been rewriting the base code for the vehicle simulation and so far things are going good. I hope to have a working demonstration in the coming days. I have also made a new hud with a nicer t...



Many sleepless nights have helped me push forward. In the current updates I have improved the suspension system, which takes into consideration the amount of active coils in a spring to the resting...



Now that I have lowered stress levels, I have begun a new project. I want to create a fun and realistic racing simulator, so along with my friend Jeremy (from now referred to as GemStar) we have began...