Posted on November 22, 2017 at 13:37 (GMT +00:00) by Colin
For the past couple of weeks I have been silent, so due to the lack of posts recently, I want to make an update about what I am currently working on.
A couple of weeks ago, I decided I wanted to convert my 510 litre aquarium into a paludarium, I ordered wood to be cut, sealed and edged, then began building a new stand so I could get rid of the old and water damaged stand. I've built the stand but I am waiting for parts to finish making the sliding doors.
My next task was to begin measuring insulation foam to make a custom background
After getting the pieces ready I needed to start painting
Now I am currently waiting on 2 of them to dry ready for second coat of paint and highlights, I will post progress updates as I get further. Lots more to be done to get it ready.
Keep checking back for updates and don't forget to let me know what you think in the comments below!
EDIT: Background in for testing, ready for touch-ups etc